Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I don't know where I'm going with this...

Hi, my name is Jade.
I honestly don't know what I'm starting with this blog or where I'm going. I don't know if anyone will actually read or take notice to this blog, but I guess this is how the beginning of everything is: silent and utterly lonely. So GOD created a bunch of creatures to keep him company.. and I created this blog.

Close enough.

It's the New Year, and I was going to begin this blog January 1st 2012, but I got lazy, time zipped on and now it's the tenth day into the new year and it's not as special as starting it on the 1st. Oh well, you know how the old cliche goes: Better late than never.

Will this blog have a purpose? It will be more contained and relevant to my life than Tumblr, but with more insight than Face book. A blog dedicated to my stifled narcism. LOL.
And if not a soul reads this other than my best friends, they'll suffice.
And if those bitches don't read it, this will just be a diary that just happens to be online and I'll have to conjure up some imaginary readers to keep me blogging. I know I wouldn't be the only one.

Insanely,
Jade Élodie



No comments:

Post a Comment